DataCentre Project Manager - Mid Kent - Up to £56,000 + Bonus & Excellent benefits
I have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with strong Datacentre experience specifically with network implementations. This role will require to work with senior level stakeholders and third party suppliers. Projects on this role will vary from small scale IT improvements and larger scale IT change initiatives.
* Responsible for leading infrastructure Data Centre deployment, service set-up and transition, and application/infrastructure migration assignments
* Overseeing multiple projects within a larger programme, or managing work streams as required.
* The role will also include providing consultancy advice on system selection, sizing, location and operations; managing delivery and equipment logistics; change management; all to schedule, budget and contract compliance.
* End to end project management for full project lifecycle; pre-initiation, initiation, research & development, plan & design, testing & implementation, delivery and review.
* Create logical and innovative solutions to potentially complex problems.
* Identification and documentation of project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
* Proactively resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
* Present findings to senior (executive) stakeholders.
* Deliver all documentation and status reporting required by suppliers and stakeholders.
* Perform post live reviews.
* Identify key stakeholders and resources needed to across the business to support the successful delivery of identified project.
* Maintain the company's compliance standards and own compliance training
* Project managing Datacentre builds and moves
* Prince2 certified
* Project managing Datacentre associated networking implementations
* Previous experience in a Senior Project Manager role.
* Full project life cycle and a track record of managing multiple initiatives concurrently.
* Proven stakeholder management experience
* Experience of Telecoms based implementations.
* Previous experience in migrating systems to the Cloud.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.