Are you a Sage Line 50 experienced Accounts Assistant?
Would you like to support the Financial Director of a small but extremely successful business?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
My client in Gravesend is seeking an all-round Accounts Assistant to directly support the Finance Director in their busy accounts function. This is a varied role which will encompass all-round accounts duties including:
* Raising posting and matching invoices on both sales and purchase ledger (150+ per week)
* Raising PO's
* Processing Expenses
* Prepare BACs payments
* Credit Control
The ideal candidate:
* Sage Line 50 experience- essential
* Intermediate Excel- formulas
* Immediately available- essential
* Knowledge of credit control
* Happy to work independently in a fast-paced office
Benefits and working schedule:
* 20 days' annual leave + 1 extra day each year worked- capped at 25 days + 8 bank holidays
* Private Healthcare after 1 years' service
* Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
* Relaxed atmosphere
* Modern offices
* Parking will be paid for by company
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy