Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Salary: £22,600 per annum
Hours: 9am : 5.30pm
Our client is a forward thinking, busy and fast growing supplier in their industry. This position is based in their large office in Dartford; due to their location you must be able to drive.
* Order processing.
* Updating and maintaining the in house system.
* Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone.
* Complaint handling.
* Liaising with carriers re deliveries.
* Requesting packing details for international shipments.
* Obtaining freight quotes for international consignments.
* Booking freight shipments for international deliveries.
* Creating commercial invoices.
* All ad hoc administrative duties.
* Supporting the returns team as it is an integral part of the customer services? department.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Previous experience in an export department and customer service telephone based skills.
* Ability to work with customers in a sometimes pressurised environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong computer and keyboard skills.
* The flexibility to work as part of a team and the desire to support your co-workers.
* Good organisational skills.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Able to plan and prioritise workload.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity for someone who is looking to be a part of a vibrant company. If this is something that interests you apply now!
So if you don?t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.