Job Title: 3rd Line Systems Engineer
Salary: Circa £35-40,000 per annum dependant on experience and skills
Are you an experienced IT Systems Engineer confident on and off site with customers? Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing company with in-house progression opportunities? Do you have experience within an IT Service Management environment utilising VMware? Do you have professional IT qualifications like Microsoft MCA, MCSA, MCSE or ITIL? Are you available to start a 3 month contract immediately?
If you answered ?Yes!? to the above then I need to hear from you!
Our client has a great opportunity based in Dartford to work with a growing global team on a 3 month contract. The right candidate must have a full driving licence and their own car. You will be working with a dedicated team working to resolve clients IT issues.
As my golden candidate you will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of:
* Microsoft?s core business applications
* Participating in the entire project lifecycle planning, deployment, and maintenance of critical IT services in depth Windows Administration experience
* Experience in Cloud Based Products
* Working knowledge of Backup software technology such as Windows Server Backup, NetBackup etc.
* Microsoft Exchange / O365 (Mailbox creation, distribution groups)
* Printer support (Network printing, common troubleshooting)
* Workstation support (All common troubleshooting)
* Excellent communications skills (specifically oral, literacy & numeracy).
* Experienced problem solver.
* Experience of SharePoint, Server Hosting (specifically Citrix) and Cisco IOS would be advantageous.
This is a permanent position in an organisation that has a strong track-record of proactive support to their clients.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don?t want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.