Information Security Analyst - £50,000
Information Security Analyst. My client, a large Chatham based Financial Services firm, is looking for someone to reach well beyond the scope of typical Information Security role. This will require out-of-the-box thinking, as the Information Security Team is heavily consulted on a wide range of items.
As a member of the Information Security Team, you will contribute to security-related initiatives such as Internal and External Information Security Audits, Digital protection, Business Continuity, and Vendor Management processes. You will be required to perform information security reviews of the core business and group businesses, as well as third parties, and will provide advisory and consulting support to help the company improve its security posture and adhere to security policies, expected controls & regulatory requirements. You will need a good understanding of recognised information security management and governance frameworks and architecture (PCI DSS, ISO27001, etc.), and will proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement as well as facilitating development of pragmatic solutions. You will serve as a key liaison point between the IT Security Team and the business, gaining business support for IT controls and security efforts, and will be open to travel to other sites located within the UK and Europe to help and support, as and when required.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Extensive related information and cyber security experience within Financial Services or similarly regulated organization
* Some experience in managing staff
* Able to articulate complex requirements as easy to understand security designs to all levels of the organisation.
* Strong technical experience in, and management of, each of the following areas:
* Information security monitoring (e.g. Tenable Nessus, OpenVAS, Qualys, QualysGuard)
* Security incident response (e.g. Splunk, , SolarWinds, AlienVault, , LogRhythm)
* Crypto operations (e.g. MAC, Message Authentication Code, HMAC, Keyed-Hash Message Authentication Code, symmetric encryption)
* Access management, including privileged access management (e.g. CyberArk, SailPoint, Bomgar)
* Ideally CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar qualifications
As an Information Security Analyst at this company you will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £50,000 as well as an exeptional bonus & benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' and send in your CV for immediate consideration.