Are you a Service Advisor looking for a new venture?
Come and help us maintain our unbeatable reputation!
D&D Autos (Ashford) Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced service advisor to join its busy service desk based in Ashford, Kent – but with our reputation for great customer service, we’re only looking for the best.
Established for more than 30 years, D&D Autos is a family owned MOT, servicing and repair business that has built its reputation on providing unbeatable levels of customer care and workmanship to virtually every make of car. We have picked up a string of regional and national awards in recent years, many reflecting our total commitment to our customers.
If you are an experienced, detail-obsessed service advisor looking to take the next step on your career ladder, get in touch.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Booking in vehicles, arranging transport when required
- Workshop loading
- Liaising with workshop and customers
- Providing quotations
- Advising customers on repair issues and costs and gaining authority for work to be carried out
- Promoting additional work, services and warranties
- Ensuring vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Invoicing, arranging and taking payments
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in customer service (motor trade experience preferred)
- Friendly approach and engaging personality with great attention to detail and offering the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- A self-motivated professional who can prioritise their workload and remain focused under pressure
- Ability to liaise with people on all levels
- ‘Customer Care’ mentality
- Ability to use initiative and judgement
- Highly organised and capable of multi-tasking
- Effective team player
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn and use new software efficiently and effectively
- Clean, full UK driver’s licence
For more information about our company, please visit www.ddautosashford.co.uk
Please email using the apply online button or call on 01233 504765.
Please note, if you have not received a response within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.