We are currently recruiting for a talented Senior Direct Marketing Manager to join a busy Dover office. Strong team management skills and a good grasp of Direct Marketing strategies is key to this role.
The role will see you delivering and managing the direct marketing strategy, manage the database and integrity of the data, researching new technology to evolve the direct marketing and data strategy and manage 3 direct reports.
Furthermore, the role will involve:
• Oversee the general campaign marketing and trigger marketing emails
• Manage the database and integrity of the data
• Provide insight and data to support wider business functions
• Manage the reporting and insight to aid commercial decisions and planning across the wider commercial team
• Research new technology to evolve our Direct Marketing & Data strategy
• To ensure the best use of data across the commercial team to maximise revenue generation
• Own the SCV from a marketing perspective
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree in Marketing or CIM
• People management
• Accustomed to database management
• Experience using FastStats selection tool, bulk email broadcast systems and Geoplan data mapping software
• Understanding of the principles of Direct Marketing and willingness to enhance knowledge in this area
• Excellent problem-solving skills and naturally proactive
• Ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience
• Work well as part of a busy team
• Proactively engage with colleagues to share knowledge
• Knowledge of DM/Email marketing best practise and data related legislation
• Strong creative skills
• Captivating report writing
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and take on a new challenge within a large organisation.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary of £45-50,000 (depending on experience), on-site parking, company pension, staff discounts and many more fantastic benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.