Not only will you be involved in all UX design, user journeys, prototyping, wire-framing and high-fidelity designs, but also have a significant creative role in managing multiple internal and external projects. You will be a leader, someone who can manage client expectations, time and resources efficiently. Juggling skills are essential.
You’ll need to be pro-active and comfortable challenging the way we think and work. The right candidate will be innovative, reliable and hardworking, all whilst keeping an eye on latest trends and technologies.
You’ll be working for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as many fantastic start-ups and charities. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with team members and clients in this creative role.
- Being involved in all aspects of UX/UI and solution design for web builds and internal projects (this may include identifying client requirements through card-sorting exercises etc.).
- Managing the creative process with a focus on user experience processes and principles. You need to be able to confidently identify, conduct and present solutions to real user problems.
- Creative – getting involved with our content marketing and social teams from a creative perspective and helping bring their ideas to life with innovative implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (you will need to communicate clearly with the wider team as well as client-side developers and designers about content and web project implementation when required.)
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth design process to prospective clients.
- Minimum three years working as a designer for websites in an agency environment.
- Experience working on projects across waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies.
- Very strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC and InDesign CC.
- Strong understanding of Sketch or Adobe XD
- Very strong conceptualisation ability and visual communication ability.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure or MarvelApp.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of interaction design and visual design first principles is a must.
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong understanding of mobile-first, responsive and adaptive design methodologies.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Actively researching design and technology trends.
- Solid understanding/knowledge of web development to aid the creative/design process.
- Good understanding of WordPress and its capabilities.
- It would be beneficial to have a solid understanding of SEO
What great perks can you expect?
- They are a small but growing agency – as such you will immediately be exposed to the digital marketing world at the highest level.
- Attendance at conferences – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number of search related events throughout the year (whilst getting paid!)
- The chance to attend training days to enhance your skills and knowledge
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company.
- In addition to 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year.
- Perkbox membership
- Free gym membership.
- Ping Pong table
- Free Yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Team/company nights out
- Free bar.
- Free fruit.
- Animal friendly.
- Free fun.
If you’d like to find out more about this role and the company, hit the apply button. We’ll reply to everyone.