Our client, based in Sevenoaks, is seeking an In House Resourcer.
The position reports to the Recruitment Manager and will involve working closely with the Coordinators, Business Development and Service Management teams.
The salary is £20k per annum with an incentive scheme based on applicants passing through training (This could be an additional £3k per annum, but it is uncapped so down to you!)
• Manage the end to end recruitment process.
• Be responsible for using tried and trusted as well as innovative means to attract as many Assistants who wish to work in the complex care part of the business.
• The post holder will work alongside the live-in recruitment team and support on occasions.
• Identify suitable advertising media for the roles, including utilising social media, Indeed, job boards and LinkedIn
• Design appropriate and thorough advertisements
• Manage the posting and placement of these advertisements in both electronic and print
media where appropriate
• Working with other members of the Resourcing team to identify other sources of suitable
candidates for roles and manage the day-to-day relationship with these (e.g. recruitment companies)
• Search job websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
• Receive all initial enquiries for live-out work and undertake basic screening of applicant’s
• Receive all applications and undertake initial telephone interviewing and book successful
candidates for second interviews (via Skype or face 2 face)
• Arrange local interviews ensuring suitable venues
• Book all new hires to training at various locations around the country and walk them through the training process
• Create and maintain records for applications received ensuring all data is current, accurate and complete.
• Arrange open days or attend job fairs to create a local presence in an area where you are
• Ensure all data on applications received is current and accurate for the creation of conversion rate reports for recruitment activity
• Monitor client recruitment needs ensuring packages of care are fully staffed
• Oversee recruitment conference calls with regional teams to ensure current and new client recruitment needs are met
• Support the Recruitment Manager in the monitoring of recruitment advertising effectiveness including return on investment
• Work closely with other members of Resource team ensuring sharing of best practice; support and holiday cover
• Support the live in recruitment team as and when required
• Ensure all candidates have the correct right to work documentation
• Work in line with GDPR
•Excellent communication skills and customer focused
• Excellent telephone manner
• Computer literate
• Ability to prioritise own workload and pay attention to detail
• Ability to work in a busy office environment
• Independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
• Results driven and consistently strives to achieve KPIs
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous experience in an office setting, with a recruitment background or an
understanding of the recruitment process
• Familiarity with online job boards
• Understanding of social media platforms and LinkedIn
• Willing to travel on occasions
• Awareness of maintaining professional boundaries at all times
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours of work and Benefits:
• 37.5 contracted hours per week, 9am-5.30pm
• Annual Leave – 22 days plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment into pension Scheme
• Access to funded training
• Access to workplace wellness scheme
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact Martine at Interpersonnel
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.