Based: London or Canterbury
Hours 37.5 Monday to Friday
Are you interested in being at the forefront of educating the Trade Finance industry globally?
As the leading provider of qualifications in Trade Finance we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer facing individual with a strong background in Trade Finance. Some experience of Payments and Liquidity Management would be an advantage.
The Relationship Director will have responsibility for managing a small team, achieving some challenging financial targets and ensuring our brand continues to expand within the Transactional Banking space. He/she will have responsibility for a portfolio of clients primarily based overseas and attend appropriate conferences and on occasions sit on industry panels. The role involves promoting and widening the take up of our suite of Trade Finance qualifications and training primarily by developing relationships, at senior levels, within Trade organisations and the Trade Finance areas of Banks. Some overseas travel will be required.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and have a passion for education.
The candidate will also have:
• Strong knowledge of Trade Finance
• Proven customer facing and relationship management skills
• An innovative consulting mind set
• Ability to converse and obtain business from senior executives
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others and negotiating effectively
We offer a welcoming atmosphere, a strong team spirit and a committed but balanced work ethic together with competitive salaries and an excellent range of benefits.
As part of your salary and benefits package, you’ll receive:
• Buddy scheme
• Buying and selling of annual leave
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Generous holiday entitlements, which increase after 2 years’ service and after 5 years service
• Employee assistance scheme
• Employee Volunteering Scheme allowing one free day per year for volunteering
• Exceptional absence days
• Flexible working arrangements
• Free eyesight tests and vouchers towards the purchase of glasses
• Life insurance
• Medical insurance (dependent on job family)
• Mentor scheme
• Occupational sick pay
• Paid time off for appointments
• Pension plan
• Perkbox membership offering employee benefits and discounts
• Season ticket and health club interest-free loans
• Service recognition
• Social activities
• Training and development opportunities
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role
Closing date for applications: 25 January 2019
Interview date: 5 and 7 February