We are currently looking to recruit a Key Operatives on the night shift for a rapidly growing fruit packing company based in Teynham.
Working a four on four off shift pattern 7pm - 7am.
* Act as a support for the Team Leaders.
* Ensure that your line runs effectively and efficiently and machines are kept in good working order.
* Ensure quality service levels are maintain and a good cooperation with quality control personnel.
* Maintain packing traceability and minimise and accurately record packing waste.
* Ensure work orders are completed 100% accurately and production plan is followed thoroughly.
* Ensure accurate recording of downtime and labour used and keep trace of any additional costs.
* Maintain the Packhouse clean and tidy at all times and ensure that all the health and safety procedure are followed thoroughly.
* Ensure that correct PPE is being worn by all employees on the line.
* Ensure effective management of resources and skills and raise any productivity concerns with employees to the Team Leader.
Previous experience as Key Operative is essential, preferably within a produce company. You will be computer literate, confident with excellent communication skills. You will need to manage time effectively and efficiently with good attention to detail and be able to multi task.
The role is permanent full-time employment.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV for consideration. We will only contact applicants that are shortlisted for the role.
If you require more information please contact us at 01233 630 921 or pop in our Sittingbourne Branch, located on 17 West Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AJ.