Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
My Client is looking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Tunbridge Wells on a Monday to Friday basis. The school caters for around 90 to 130 children on a daily basis from Nursery through to year 6, so early years up to the age of 11.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, As a Chef Manager you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. You must be a real foodie for this role.
* Salary : £9.0 p/h
* Working hours: Monday to Friday
* Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
* Sector: Contract Catering - School
* Location : TN2 - Tunbridge Wells
* Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
* Responsible for 3 other team member
* Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
* Working together with the team
* Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
* Time off During School Holidays
* Option for pension scheme
* Life Insurance
* Support for further career development
* Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
* Previous experience of working in a similar role
* Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
* DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.