Paid Social Media - FTSE100 Financial Services Business - Market Leading Brand
Fantastic opportunity to join the marketing department of one of the most trusted names in the UK insurance industry as a Paid Social Media Manager. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
As Social Media Manager within an award winning marketing department, you will manage the content and planning for a marquee brand within a group of household names, helping to develop the social strategy and bringing it to life across a range of social media platforms. You will think creatively and plan strategically. Ultimately you will be passionate about social media and can turn data into actionable insight to further drive the business forward
Your duties as a social media manager will include but not be limited to the following:
* Deliver the social media brand strategy across multiple social platforms through developing a robust social content calendar for all brands, identifying content themes and stories for reactive and proactive social engagement.
* Work with Community Manager, PR, SEO and Social Media Customer Service and Claims teams to develop best in class earned media strategy for our content to increase our brands' exposure to relevant social communities and influencers and to increase our brands' association with affinity brands, influencers and communities.
* Manage the content publishing process, including associate governance - approval workflow, compliance, archiving/documenting.
* Provide regular reports and analysis of social content and sentiment performance to senior stakeholders, providing insights and recommendations.
* Work closely with the Social Media Editor and Biddable Team to define our cross channel paid social media strategy to drive fan acquisition and engagement to support our brand health.
* Co-ordinate all aspects of the paid social marketing briefs to the Internal Biddable Media Team so they can implement campaigns.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
* Manage the day to day relationships with agencies.
The Successful Social Media Manager
I am looking for a dynamic and creative Social Media Manager with 2+ years' experience, who can come in and hit the ground running. You MUST have experience with both paid and unpaid campaigns, content creation, use of all major social media channels, and excellent stakeholder management skills both internally, and externally.
You can be from either an in-house, or agency background, but you MUST have taken full responsibility for a brand's social media activity, setting and achieving strategic objectives, and have experience publishing content via social media management systems such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.
It is imperative that you have a meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to work to deadlines, carry out analysis, and report on the outcome of campaigns, recognising trends and opportunities going forward. You will have used tools such as Sonar and Brandwatch, as well as other analytical tools.
Representing a major brand within a regulated environment already will be beneficial, as will be experience with crisis management, and be confident in liaising with agencies where necessary.
What's on Offer for the successful Paid Social Media Manager
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package and bonus.