up to £30k
We are looking for an Angular Developer for our client-based in the centre of Ashford. They are a diverse bunch, but above all they're friendly and have a passion for technology and exceeding their clients' expectations! They actively support innovative ideas and encourage colleagues to be involved in and contribute to the business. This position will suit a candidate with varied experience, who is confident, loves interacting with users and wants to learn and progress within a software house. However, the most import requirements for this role are to be ambitious and have a willingness to learn.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part time hours) in addition to bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
· Flexible working hours
· Friday afternoon drinks
· Subsidised snack bar
· Modern, town centre offices
Key responsibilities of the Angular Developer:
· Support in the development and delivery of applications using Angular
· Ensure high-performance on mobile and desktop apps and websites
· Work alongside technical teams including UX Designers, Developers and Testers on website and web application to ensure all solutions are developed to agreed architecture
· Continuous learning of key technologies and methodologies
Key skills and experience for the role of Angular Developer:
· A keen passion for coding and technology is essential - The team has enthusiasm, zeal, drive and motivation. You will need to demonstrate that you care and are passionate about what you do.
· A keen intertest in Angular
· A university degree or qualifications in a related IT / Technical field is advantageous but not essential
· Work experience within a development role is highly advantageous
· Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal. You will need to operate effectively within a team of diverse people and build professional relationships with your team and senior management.
· Able to have fun: Our client believes that in order to deliver your best you need to have fun at work. There is pressure to get things done and deadlines to meet, but they want everyone to have fun doing it.
Any skills in the following would be of interest:
Other AWS Skills
Apply for the role of Angular Developer today!