2nd Line Support Technician
A trusted and leading Cloud Consultancy is searching for a talented Support Engineer to join a medium sized team of Support Engineers to provide client side project based support. This position will offer the chosen engineer career progression, training and an opportunity to learn new technologies within different sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Support Engineer to progress as my client is a keen advocate of in house career progression into their Network Infrastructure team.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity and exposure of working with a wide, large and varied customer base, providing a large range of support and consultancy services, on many differing and diverse technical platforms.
You will gain extensive experience over the various supported IT systems, on a Customer base stretching a wide spectrum, and the opportunity to use this exposure, and the diversity it brings to develop a career in IT, and to take every opportunity to develop their skills in this area, through informal and formal training and on the job learning.
- Extensive hands-on experience specifying/configuring/troubleshooting user and customer issues in a changing Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Extensive experience of supporting and administrating Office 2003-2013, Windows XP-10, Windows Server and active Directory 2003-16 and Exchange 2003-16
- Sound Networking knowledge of VPN, Firewalls and WAN`s
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016 Standard and Essentials Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of security architectures especially with respect to e-commerce and the internet
- Good experience of Blackberry, Apple and Android Products and devices
-£22,000 - £26,000
- Holiday Allowance
- Over time bonus
- Company vehicle
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.
1st/2nd Line Support Technician