Job Title: Network Coordinator
Reports to Primary Care Workforce Lead
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Base: NHS West Kent CCG, Wharf House, Medway, Wharf Road, Tonbridge, TN9 1RE. Some Travel is required
Salary: £23k - £25k
In light of the external challenges facing the community care sector, The WKEN, in partnership with West Kent Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), has been established with the mission of "Making West Kent a great place to work".
Operating as a, not for profit organisation, the network aims to work collaboratively with primary and community care organisations to develop education programmes, projects, placements and opportunities to support a rewarding career in Primary and Community care in West Kent:
1. To contribute as part of the team in providing administrative support to the WKEN
2. To provide a high quality, administrative service to a multi-disciplinary team.
3. To work as part of a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordination of education courses and workshops
2. Maintenance of Nurse Mentor Register
3. Acting as the first port of call for network inquiries
4. Regular communications to practices keeping them abreast of CEPN developments
5. The collation of quarterly network reports
6. Management of project budgets
7. Coordination of operating and strategic board meetings (along with attending these meetings, minute taking, and management of the actions log and conflict of interest register)
8. Collecting and organising workforce data
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who takes pride in their performance and reliability as an administrator seeking to work with a growing initiative in a supportive environment.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
Our ideal candidate is;
• Detail orientated
• Dedicated to their professional development
• Likes to work independently and as part of a team
• Personal and professional
• Tactful and honest
• Calm under pressure
• Able to manage conflicting priorities and sudden changes
• Goes the extra mile without having to be asked
• Possesses a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include Maths and English
• And ideally has an understanding of the NHS
• The candidates will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration role.
• Annual leave entitlement at 27 days plus 8 days Public Holiday.
• CEPN training Programme
• Mentoring via THC Primary Care
• Travel Expenses
• The employment of this post will be hosted by THC Primary Care
• This post does not include an NHS pension. A NEST pension will be provided
• We require a CV and a bespoke cover letter when applying for this role.
• It will be a 2 stage interview process, stage 1 will be a telephone interview followed by face to face interviews on February 14th.
Should you wish to wish to call to discuss the role our contact number is 07944616614