With new, superb, state of the art offices in Charing, Kent's leading Creative Agency is looking to develop an exemplar parallel in the build and back-end of sites already commissioned for 2019.
This is a really exciting time for The Wow Factory, come and join us!
The ideal candidate would be energetic and able to take the initiative in suggesting improvements. He or she should have their finger on the button of the latest trends and be comfortable in teaching themselves to implement them.
- PHP, HTML 5, CSS3
- Wordpress - bespoke / hand-coded themes to designer's specs
- Proficient in SQL
- Understanding of Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Understanding of server side caching and performance optimisation
- Knowledge of web services and preferably the REST principles
- Experience of working with Payment Gateways (e-commerce)
- Experience of working with Google APIs (recaptcha, maps)
- Experience with Google Analytics (event tracking, ecommerce, goals)
- Experience with Google Search Console
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Chances to train and improve skills
- The opportunity to take control of projects and put your mark on the agency's output