One of the largest employers in the area who offer a diverse mix of award winning services/businesses from their international gateway at Dover. Established a number of centuries ago this dynamic organisation is progressively moving forward by means of expansion, development and investment.
Responsible for the daily management of all CAD drafting services for the organisation. This includes the administrations and production of all AutoCad services in relations to major/minor capital and operations projects whilst assisting in the effective daily operation of the Asset Management department.
• Have technical knowledge in relation to AutoCAD and provide technical advice to other within the organisation
• Maintain the companies AutoCAD system including all customisation and user specific preferences
• Prepare and maintain AutoCAD drawing of the company’s estate and assets/facilities using knowledge of relevant construction/building design codes, drafting experience and existing as-built/design information
• Be responsible for the checking (quality and compliance), recording and filing of all internally and externally produced record drawings
• Support the development programme to ensure that all data is stored and recorded in the drawing database
• Br responsible for ensuring all project related as-built drawing information is supplied by project Managers to set standards and stored correctly.
Skills and Experience
• 5 years proven AutoCAD experience in a construction or similar related environment
• Experience of 3D AutoCAD, Revit and BIM knowledge would be advantageous
• Formal qualification or experience working in a construction related discipline
• Demonstrable knowledge of construction terminology and technical drafting
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.