You will have the opportunity to work with other members of the team, the workload is interesting and varied. You would be expected so show enthusiasm, flexibility and be willing to provide a hands on approach to a variety of systems and infrastructure; the ability to work with and communicate with all levels of staff is an important part of this role. You would be expected to be presentable and project a professional image. Documenting work you have performed is an essential part of the role, allowing other members of the team to continue part completed jobs.
• Variety of technologies including but not limited to: Windows domain hosted on Server 2012, Citrix Xen App, Windows 7, 8.1 & 10, Exchange Server, SQL Server, VMware Server Virtulization, Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec, Sophos Central, Mimecast, Sophos UTM , Routers, Switches, Cabling, Phone Systems, Security
• iPhone/ipad support and configuration
• Printer /MFP support and configuration
• Desktop Application software including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports and various other business applications.
• Working in a small but busy IT team of 3 you will be assisting with IT configuration & Support, business related support, hardware and administrative issues.
• Working with and escalating issues within the team and external support providers as required.
• You will have the opportunity to make positive suggestions and contribute ideas
• Provide support for 135 computer users
The successful candidate will:
• Be a recent graduate or carry a degree it IT communications
• Maths and English GCSE minimum Grade B, preferable A level
• Driving License essential and own transport essential as office in a rural location
• Web knowledge/understanding would be an advantage but not essential.