Our client a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, are looking to recruit a Site Trainer to join their company based on the outskirts of Dover.
Reporting to a Senior Trainer providing and maintaining the highest standard of training and assessment across our business and assist each individual to achieve their fullest potential via L&D opportunities. Responsible for the delivery and assessment of the factory based training programme across all factory grades, which comprises of around 700 heads.
Predominantly, the days of work will be Monday to Friday with a very infrequent requirement to work Sundays. Shifts vary between early, days and nights based on 37.5 hours per week.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Conduct Training Needs Analysis meetings with customers and discuss the departmental skill gaps.
* Effectively plan, organise and deliver all agree needs in a timely manner.
* Research and develop new training documentation or revise the existing material.
* Design and deliver programmes that meet the business need in accordance with the business and departments projects.
* Previous presentation and training delivery experience.
* Structured approach to training delivery and self development.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent written, spoken English and analytical skills.
* Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Flexibility to work shifts.
Please submit your CV for consideration.