As an account executive at a market leading PR agency, you are ultimately responsible for conducting the majority of the day-to-day account execution and administration. This includes completing all support tasks as directed to execute the strategies and activities as detailed by your account managers/directors, and ensure your accounts are well organised and structured in terms of time.
* Developing a full understanding of how the media works in the particular areas in which you operate, the opportunities available, starting to build relationships with journalists etc.
* Managing the end-to-end process of press release distribution and follow ups
* Helping to sell in items to media as directed, verbal and written
* Proactively looking for opportunities, working alongside managers
* Making verbal approaches confidently to all journalists : consumer, business-to-business and trade : to sell in ideas and discuss opportunities
* Assisting in the organisation of events; ranging from workshops, photo calls, press conferences, and training days etc. on behalf of clients
* Reviewing and proofing written material
* Producing internal copy for newsletters, internal briefings and notice boards
* Creating accurate written communications such as letters, emails, memos etc., both internally and externally to colleagues, clients, and journalists
* Undertaking media and administration desk research for new business pitches and current client programmes as required
* Handling all administration for accounts including filing, press cuttings etc. to ensure the smooth running of the business
If you are looking to further your career within a PR/Media/Marketing agency, and have some relevant experience to the above duties gained within a similar position, then please apply today for immediate consideration.