Go Produce are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Supervisor to work with the Temporaries Manager to assist with the day to day requirements of managing a busy temporary fresh produce operation.
This role will require the suitable candidate to have an ability to deal with customers at all levels , dealing with any issues that may arise , having the ability to listen to the clients and have the ability to direct change if required . The candidate we seek must be strong , focused, organised and determined to succeed.
The duties of the role will involve all of the following and additional requirements
* Meet and Greeting Multiple Active Clients building relationships with them all with the view to manage expectations
* Ensuring all of the requirements of the clients are being met with regard to fulfilment and quality of aff supplied
* Carrying out surveys with our existing clients reviewing service levels
* Troubleshooting at client sites where required to assist
* Carrying out Inductions ot Temporary staff and Registrations
* Managing the registration process and resourcing
* Involvement with training new employees
* Assisting with coaching and managing the resources in the branch
If you feel that you have this experience then i would like to hear from you providing you like working in an extremely fast pace environment and are flexible with working times as dependant on the operation start times may vary on occasion if you have to be at a client site at the beginning of their shift , standard working hours are Monday - Friday 0800 - 1700 hours .
If this role is of interest and you are looking to move into a more operational role within recruitment then i would like to hear from you . In the first instance email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] advising why you feel you are suitable for this role and have the relevant experienced