Clark James Financial Services are working with a highly established Pensions Consultancy seeking an experienced Pensions and Compliance Administrator to provide technical support and training for administration staff and advisers.
• Check all policy reviews and TVAS of client’s existing pension arrangements, and sample check advice and files post sales.
• Ensure all the annual compliance reports are prepared.
• Keep up to date with pension rules and legislation changes.
• Check reviews of client’s pension schemes and transfer value analysis.
• Check the suitability reports carried out by the advisers.
• Check all quotations.
• Deal with complaints received, written and verbal, and ensure the Complaints Log is maintained.
• Provide technical support and training to the administration teams.
• Maintain the Suppression List and deal with queries arising from it.
• Comply with all security and confidentiality policies.
• Carry out due diligence of IFAs.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Detailed knowledge of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Pension schemes.
• Excellent IT skills including use of Excel spreadsheets, Transfer Value Analysis System and IRESS database
• Maintain up to date knowledge on pension rules and legislation
• Basic to £30,000 (depending on level of experience and professional qualifications)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.