Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Executive Assistant/Office Manager *Amazing Co.+Benefits*
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
We're really proud to be recruiting for this unique position for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager. Working for an extremely successful company, on the outskirts of Canterbury, you'll join a business that has grown from 35 staff to 80. Our client would like us to introduce a highly organised and dynamic individual, to provide invaluable support and services to assigned executives and to oversee the daily operations of the Kent office.
This role will play a pivotal role supporting the team by providing exceptional administrative assistance and ensuring their operations run smoothly. This position offers the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership team in a modern and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be a versatile professional capable of handling multiple responsibilities efficiently. You will play a critical role in maintaining a smooth and productive work environment, ensuring that all administrative tasks are carried out seamlessly. This position requires exceptional communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work well under pressure.
Your next employer offers an enviable company culture and you'll receive excellent benefits:
* 21 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
* An additional day off for your Birthday
* Perk box including over 3,500 perks and discounts
* Free internet service after 6 months of employment
* Pizza for lunch every Thursday (or similar to suit dietry requirements)
* Social events once a month, including bowling, pub quizzes and crazy golf etc if you wish to join in
* A brilliant on boarding process to set your Career objectives
* Monthly 1-2-1's to support you
* Bi-annual reviews to acknowledge your contribution, strengths and any development areas
* Annual pay reviews
* Career development
* The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
Please find further details below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Location: Near Canterbury, Kent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
As an Executive Assistant/Office Manager your responsibilities would be:
* Provide hands on, fully confidential, highly efficient administrative support to Senior Executives
* Calendar management and meeting support
* Travel Management
* Expense Management
* Gathering, Collating, Preparing, Proof-reading and managing documents, reports, and presentations
* Assist in organising and prioritising tasks and deadlines for Senior Executives
* Assist with ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the CEO
* Help streamline communication and ensure follow-up on action items
* Oversee the maintenance and organisation of the office space.
* Facilitate effective communication within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
* Manage the reception area to welcome visitors.
* Collaborate with the finance department to oversee the office budget, track expenses, and identify cost-saving opportunities.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
* Organise and coordinate company events, on-sites, exec meetings.
* Ensure the office is compliant with health and safety regulations.
* Receive, sort, distribute and file mail appropriately.
Please note, a full Job description is available to candidates who are invited for an interview.
Ideal skills for the position:
* Proven experience in a similar Executive Assistant/Office Manager role
* Extremely well-organised, meticulous, discreet and professional
* Ability to handle confidential information discreetly
* Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.