Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Cover Supervisors
£85.0 - £100.0 per day + £85-£100
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Trainee Cover Supervisor
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for education and a desire to gain valuable experience in a school setting? We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Cover Supervisor to join our school and begin a rewarding journey in the field of education.
Hays Education are currently running a training program for individuals with of experience working with children.
This is an amazing opportunity for graduates and for people who have experience working with children who want to move into a teaching career. You will benefit from thorough support and training from the school in order to develop your knowledge of the national curriculum.
TEFL / CELTA teachers, Dance Teachers and Sports Coaches are recommended to apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Work closely with experienced teachers and senior staff to learn about classroom management and effective teaching strategies.
* Assist in covering classes in the absence of regular teachers, delivering pre-prepared lesson plans and supporting students' learning.
* Gain practical experience in managing classroom dynamics, engaging with students, and maintaining a positive learning environment.
* Observe and participate in school activities, including extracurricular programs and events.
* Collaborate with other school staff to support the smooth operation of daily school routines.
* A minimum for 30 days working with groups of students.
* A genuine interest in pursuing a career in education or related fields.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with students, teachers, and staff.
* Eagerness to learn, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
* Training and mentorship by experienced teachers and school staff.
* Gain valuable hands-on experience in the education sector.
* Opportunity to explore different aspects of school life and discover potential career pathways.
* Potential for future career progression within the school or education sector.
If you are interested in regular local supply teaching work or would like to be considered for long term jobs, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long-term or permanent work, you can also receive Â£250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.
Begin your journey in education with us and make a difference in students' lives!ðð #TraineeCoverSupervisor #TeachingOpportunity #EducationCareer
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.