Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Double Glazing Surveyor (full time & part time)
WindowPlan is growing and we need a Surveyor with both full time and part time roles available.
WindowPlan has completed thousands of successful window, door and conservatory installations since 1998. Based in Medway, the increasing demand on our business from referrals alone is helping us to grow. In response, we are presently installing a new commercial showroom and we have employed additional administrators to help with the large number of quotation requests we receive from our existing retail and commercial customers.
We require an experienced and professional window, door and conservatory Surveyor who genuinely cares about customer satisfaction and delivering to expectations.
Work is available immediately within the local area and no overnight stays or excessive travel will be required. We offer a generous commission package and the opportunity to work regionally for a market leader with a reputation for quality and professionalism.
• Attending (pre-arranged) visits to customers' properties to accurately survey both replacement and new build openings for doors, windows
conservatories and curtain walling
• Check that sales contracts accurately reflect customers' requirements.
• Check access and other issues with respect to installation including and H&S issues
• Identify any issues which may adversely impact on the company's ability to effectively install on time and to cost.
• Complete all associated paperwork accurately ensuring a right first time approach.
• Attend site during the installation process if required.
Key skills and qualifications
• Full / clean UK driving license.
• Minimum of 2 years surveying experience (ideally within the glazing industry)
• C.I.S registered
• MTC qualified / NVQ Fenestration Level 3 (advantageous but not essential)
• Excellent communication skills
• Competent working at height
• Asbestos awareness training
• Professional and courteous customer services abilities
• Aware and compliant to all current H&S legislation
• Can work to consistently high standards
• Flexible with regard to availability
If you are considered a suitable candidate by our directors and do not have all the key skills, training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be required to provide 2 references that cover your last 5 years of work.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.