Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Assistant Management Accountant
£25000 to £35000 per annum
Goldhawk Associates Ltd
Goldhawk Associates are exclusively representing a client based in Dartford. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to support the group finance function for a well-established organisation. Our client who has continued plans for expansion which will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to develop.
- Assist in the production of management accounts, ensuring that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled with the support of the Management Accountants
- Working with the audit team annually during the year end process
- Optimising the month end process to make it as efficient and accurate as possible
- Producing weekly KPIs reported to management
- Will stand in for the management accountant during periods of annual leave
- Working with commercial and operational teams to ensure that forecasting and reporting is accurate
- Ad hoc projects and support to other divisions when required
- Timely production and maintenance of regional offices working paper reconciliations for month end.
- Prepare monthly journal entries including accruals and prepayments.
- Ownership of the fixed assets register.
- Review of P&L to ensure compliance with group finance policy including variance commentary.
This is opportunity would suit someone who is actively studying towards their late stages of their AAT or early ACCA/CIMA studies. There would be full study support provided and development opportunities.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.