Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£50000 - £650000 per annum
New Appointments Group
Our prestigious client, based in Dover, is seeking a Senior Estimator to join their busy team. Salary is £50-65,000/annum, dependent upon experience, with a host of benefits to include 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), generous contributory pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, private health care, life assurance, employee assistance programme, 3rd party discounts and cycle to work scheme.
You will provide consistent high quality estimates of the cost of construction, maintenance, and other types of projects. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will work with the project contracting community across procurement and PMO to co-ordinate all estimating activity through project lifecycles, either directly or through the team of Quantity Surveyors, passing on guidance and training where needed. You will set the standard for all policy, process, and governance relating to project contract estimating, and work closely with development and project teams for pre-contract estimating. Ensure to support the project budget-setting process and monitor potential out turn cost against project budgets, forecasts and estimates.
To apply, you should possess the following:
* Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, construction management, or a related field
* Relevant professional qualifications related to estimating (RICS, Acost E or equivalent)
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in estimating at a Senior Estimator level, preferably across a broad range of disciplines including construction and in operational environments
* Experience of and Practical application of NEC suite of contracts, Earned Value Management and standards such as New Rules of Measurement
* Practical understanding of construction methodologies, materials, and equipment
* Proficient in construction estimating software and tools
* Experience managing and leading a team of estimators
CVs in Word please
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. email@example.com
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.