Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Utilities Project Managers
Up to £45000 per annum
New Appointments Group
Our prestigious client, based in Dover, is seeking two Utilities Project Managers, one for water, the other for electrical. These are fixed term contract roles until 2028 (estimated).
Salaries are £45,000/annum, with a host of benefits to include 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), generous contributory pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, private health care, life assurance, employee assistance programme, 3rd party discounts and cycle to work scheme.
You will manage a range of civil utility infrastructure projects (one role water/waste-water bias and the other role electrical bias), both large and complex in nature, and of a smaller scope and complexity in the delivery of the Capital Investment Plan. The projects will be delivered in a live operational environment and will require a collaborative approach to be adopted between the Project Manager, Framework Consultants/Contractors, Construction Contractors, operational teams and multiple stakeholders
The purpose of this job is to ensure that the projects are successfully managed through their complete life cycle, have a solid strategic objective, scope, commercial/procurement plans and suitable resource plans, which are developed in a collaborative manner across stakeholder groups. Effective collaboration with supply chain and other stakeholders and technical competence in the design and build process are essential.
To apply, you should possess the following:
* BSc/BEng or above in appropriate related technical discipline (Infrastructure/Civils/MEICA)
* Project Management Qualification from APM or alternative relevant professional organisation or demonstrable experience
* A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience of managing and delivering civil utility infrastructure (water/wastewater bias OR electrical, HV/LV system bias) projects from inception through feasibility, design and implementation to project completion utilising the NEC suite of contracts, with a good knowledge of current legislation, technical standards and specifications
* Proficient user of MS Office and MS Project
* Demonstrable understanding of CDM Regulations and relevant Health & Safety legislation
* You must have a valid driver's licence and willingness to travel to project sites as required
CVs in Word please
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. email@example.com
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.