Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Web Developer (PHP)
Up to £30000 per annum
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
New Appointments Group
If you're passionate about web development and eager to work on exciting projects, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Our client is a forward-thinking company that operates multiple brands and is looking for a Website Developer to enhance user experiences across their websites and web applications. You will work closely with their talented development team, designers, and the broader business to deliver exceptional digital solutions.
* Building responsive websites using CMS frameworks, with a strong focus on PHP and JS technologies.
* Enhance and maintain the existing websites using Bootstrap and the latest JS technologies.
* Manage Joomla components and modules to create a seamless user experience.
* Transform designer's concepts into reality by using HTML and CSS to enhance the websites and web applications.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, assist with user inquiries, and maintain IT documentation.
* Monitor, troubleshoot, and proactively improve website performance. Identify and resolve coding issues to ensure optimal functionality.
* Manage support tickets for the development team, collaborate with different teams, and on-board new clients onto the technology platforms.
You'll collaborate with the existing in-house development team as well as offshore resources, providing you with exposure to various coding languages and the chance to advance your career within a successful and well-established travel company serving both corporate and leisure sectors.
* Proven experience in web development.
* Familiarity with Bootstrap and CMS frameworks.
* Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Opportunity for professional growth and skill development.
* Collaborative and innovative work environment.
* Be part of a successful and established company.
* Work on exciting projects that make a real impact.
CVs in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.