Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Removals Team Leader
£28000.0 - £34000.0 per annum + 28000 - 34000
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Hays Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Removals Team Leader for our client based on the outskirts of Maidstone. This is a Permanent position for the successful candidate with opportunity to grow within the company.
Salary - £28k - £34k
Monday to Friday overtime on Saturdays are available.
* Completion of allocated jobs using the procedures set out in induction pack, employee handbook, B.A.R. and Code of Practice
* Compliance with all health and safety requirements and be responsible for whole team's awareness and safety too
* Uphold good customer service values, liaison with day to day issues and handling customers queries
* Lead by example; ensuring all working practices are of the highest standard
* Motivation of crew members to do the work with higher efficiency and ensuring that the work is completed on time properly
* To ensure crew member use all materials efficiently and for the purpose for which they are designed
* Job management efficiently at all times with accuracy and care to ensure client goods and home are not damaged
* Instruction and delegation of crew members regarding packing, wrapping and loading techniques
* Communication with warehouse members of any items needing crating or special attention
* Liaison with the move coordinator regarding discrepancies on volumes estimated
* Neat and accurate completion of paperwork
* Duty of care to the client's property in particular carpets and walls and ensures that these are left in the condition that they are found in.
* Report of crew member's poor performance issues and damages occurred
- Good communication skills & excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, reliable and punctual
- Patience and ability to work well under pressure
- Organised and logical
- Ability to efficiently handle all related paperwork
If you are available and currently looking for work, please contact Paul on 01622 235691 or email your CV
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.