Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£13 - £13.77 per annum + up to £13.77 ph
Aylesford, Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for applicants that are committed to achieving high standards of customer service, who are Tenacious and resilient with a ‘can do' attitude.
You must have experience in the delivery of housing management services with a good knowledge of landlord responsibilities and tenancy management. Proof of the understanding of tenancies and/or licences.
A CIH Level 3 Housing Practice, or willingness to work towards, or Membership of the Chartered Institute of Housing or experience of managing within financial budgetary limits are all desirable traits.
Your Key Responsibilities (not full version)
* To ensure that all paperwork and processes are effectively undertaken to.
* To work proactively with current, future and former residents ensure effective housing management including lettings, rent management, property maintenance and community development.
* Carrying out regular formal supervision, ensuring that performance concerns are identified and addressed with the relevant individuals in order to engender necessary improvements.
* Effective delivery of housing management services.
* Management and maintenance of the waiting list including assessment of applications for general needs and supported accommodation.
* Issuing and managing tenancies, including rent management, reporting property repairs and maintenance to Property Services and working with colleagues in respect of community development.
* Complete pre-void inspections and ensure void and re-letting works are completed effectively and to an appropriate standard by our Property Services Team.
* To refer residents to the welfare team where they have a need for benefits advice, housing related support or veteran welfare issues.
* To proactively manage rent arrears of RBLI residents. Ensuring a rent arrears policy is in place and is effectively and efficiently implemented.
* To organise a quarterly tenants meeting for village residents.
* To take part in estate walkabouts with tenants and staff to identify issues and actions required.
* To provide and manage an excellent customer service regime for RBLI tenants.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.