Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Quality Compliance Assistant
Up to £24380 per annum
Erith, Greater London
Premier Recruitment Group
Premier Recruitment Group has the privilege to recruit on behalf of our very prestigious client based in Erith, Kent. We are recruiting for forward thinking Quality Compliance Assistant. This is full time and permanent position and working for very well established company. Very interesting and varied role with a scope for progression.
The role of the Quality Compliance Assistant is to assist the Quality Department to ensure the company quality, certification and general compliance is upheld.
The role will focus on ensuring high levels of Quality are maintained throughout the business, in addition to maintaining and surpassing standards required to retain/gain certifications necessary to the business operations.
* Ensure that processes needed for the Quality and Environmental Management System (QEMS) are implemented and maintained.
* Maintain necessary product and supplier compliance documentation system, on both the company ERP system and PIM system.
* Liaise with other internal departments.
* Assist with product fault analysis.
* Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role.
Skills and Attributes:
* Experience in a quality related field or be studying a quality qualification, preferred.
* Awareness of manufacturing would be beneficial, but not essential.
* Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
* Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work within timescales.
* Ability to communicate effectively across functions.
* Graduate or apprenticeship applicants would be considered for this role.
If interested please apply directly or call Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment Group.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.