Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior HR Advisor
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Build your career within one of the largest global insurance groups. Our client is looking for someone with strong experience in ER, Stakeholder management and project work , such as TUPE.
This role sits within the central business services division and supports the entire organisation through legal, HR, facilities, IT, finance, marketing et al. You will be part of a team of dedicated HR professionals who provide the full range of HR services and work collaboratively across the HR function.
* Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner
Summary of some key parts of the role:
* To provide a consistent HR service that provides a positive experience for employees and managers, partnering with the business to understand needs.
* Provide a Tier 2 HR advisory service to employees and managers, specifically focused on middle manager support and advice, employee relations, performance management and absence issues
* Support the HR team in sharing knowledge and upskilling for the greater good of the team
* Work effectively with in-country colleagues as needed to ensure the correct advice is provided
* Case management of employee relations matters to include, disciplinary, grievance, consultation and Speak-up, ensuring these are managed through to successful conclusion
* Work closely with Business Partnering teams, and specialist teams, providing general updates and escalating complex matters, such as ER when appropriate
* Work closely with Tier 1 to ensure payroll actions are completed
* Provide support to cyclical programmes to include the annual performance review cycle, salary review, bonus, promotions, calibration, recognition and incentives.
What you need to show:
* Essential - A strong background in HR with experiences across a spectrum of HR disciplines.
* Highly Desirable - CIPD level 5
* Highly Desirable - Experience within an insurance, banking or financial services environment
* Salary - to £75,000 + excellent benefits
* HYBRID WORKING FLEXIBILITY - max 2 days in City office per week.
* Join a supportive team, with structured career development and continuous learning in an organisation that focuses on diversity & inclusion, prioritises mental wellness and encourages new ideas.
Ref ~ 9244
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.