Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£75 - £85 per day
Supply Desk ltd
KS1 Teaching Assistant – Maidstone
£75 per day – Full-time – ASAP start
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistant on a temp-to-perm contract. This is a September start date. Interviews for this role will be commencing within the next week.
This school is based in Maidstone and is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. Their vision is to foster a love for learning, equip children to live life skilfully and create positive memories.
They are focussed on fostering a love for learning through an exciting, dynamic education. They want to equip their children to live life with confidence; fostering early character development, enabling children to identify, explore and realise their potential; thereby empowering them to take ownership of their learning and behaviour.
The school is situated near the centre of Maidstone and has easy access via road and public transport.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing CPD courses offered
• Termly networking events
• Teaching Assistant duties such as supporting the teacher in delivering lessons
• Working with groups or 1:1 with students
• Assisting in the upkeep and maintenance of class displays and projects
The Ideal Candidate
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Must have previous experience teaching UK EYFS curriculum,
• Experience teaching KS1 is welcome
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.