Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£75 - £100 per day (dependant on experience)
Pearson Whiffin Education
Teaching Assistant - Wellbeing
Full-Time, Long-Term Temporary Role
Immediate Start Available
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to start in a grammar school in Chatham, Medway on a full-time, long-term basis.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be based in or near Chatham, Medway and have experience working with secondary school age children and be able to assist and support students with their learning. Specialists in wellbeing or pastoral support will be highly sought after.
In this Teaching Assistant role, you will demonstrate:
· Strong communication skills
· Flexibility in approach to 1:1 and general classroom support
· A patient and empathetic manner
· Ability to support students academically in a secondary school setting
· A good understanding of pastoral support and wellbeing in school
Working for Pearson Whiffin Education means you get:
· A consultant with 15 years of recruitment experience in secondary schools in Kent
· A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries you have
· Support with preparation for interviews
· A team that knows the value of working locally and wants to put you into the closest schools to you
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about this Teaching Assistant, Pastoral and Wellbeing position, then please contact Daniel Goodwin on 01792 795109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this this role not quite right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and we will reward you with a referral bonus. *
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school-based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.