Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
SEN Teaching Assistant
£75 - £85 per day
Supply Desk ltd
SEN Teaching Assistant - Medway
Main Pay scale – Full-time – ASAP Start
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant looking to take on the responsibility of working within a SEN unit with children with a variety of SEN needs, or on a 1:1 basis with children with SEN.
The Schools we work with
We work with several schools across the county, providing specialised Teaching Assistant support for a range of Special Educational Needs.
These roles typically include working with children on a 1:1 basis and the schools themselves are incredibly varied.
These schools range from large multi-form to small single form entry schools, and as we have had a lot of time to build these relationships with them
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing CPD courses offered
• Termly networking events
• Working as a Teaching Assistant, within a special unit with SEN children.
• Dedicated focus on a tailored curriculum, preparing the children to learn and provide the core skills needed to access their education
• Attending staff meetings
The Ideal Candidate
• Previous experience working as either a Teaching Assistant, or Learning Support Assistant, would be highly desirable
• Experience working with children with SEN, including Autism would be highly desirable
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01227 450 995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.