Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
End of Line Stacker
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Job Title: End of Line Stacker
Location: Mid Kent
Salary: c. £22k
Monday – Friday
An excellent opportunity has landed for an End of Line Stacker to join a thriving, successful food production company based in Mid Kent!
The ideal candidate will have previous FMCG or food manufacturing experience operationally but be an organised and pro-active individual who is physically fit and looking for a stable role within a reputable company.
• Safe operation of manufacturing equipment.
• Follow company Health & Safety guidelines.
• Responsible for quality and food safety of the product.
• Following the production plan.
• Making sure the correct quantity of the finished product is stacked safely and secured for dispatch.
• Maintain a clean & safe working environment.
The successful candidate will have / be:
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good manual handling practice
• Physically fit
• High levels of numeracy and literacy
• Previous experience in FMCG or food manufacturing
This is an exciting opportunity if you are an early bird as the role encompasses early shifts and the ability to work overtime!
This is a company who promote personal development. The organisation is rapidly expanding with new and exciting avenues, and they are one of a kind in terms of the food production services!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Manufacturing, Engineering and Technical Specialist for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent’s leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.