Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Are you a Maintenance Engineer?
Are you multiskilled with an Electrical bias?
Due to continuous growth, our well-established client are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a suitably experienced, self-motivated, and analytical Engineer to utilise maintenance and repair skills within a varied and challenging, professional production environment.
• Performing the effective diagnosis, maintenance, and repair on a range of industrial electronic equipment.
• Responsible for the dismantling, checking, and testing of components.
• Attend breakdowns and keep machinery down-time to a minimum.
• Working with CMMS systems, work orders and spares etc.
• Maintaining tools and equipment to a safe working condition.
• Providing support to other engineering teams as required.
• Shift work – 4 days on 4 days off.
The right candidate will have/be:
• Electrical or Mechanical qualification.
• An electrical Bias.
• Knowledge of, and experience working with PLC’s.
• Experience working in a Manufacturing environment.
• PPM, breakdown, and installation experience.
• Able to write reports.
• Computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft office.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Manufacturing, Engineering and Technical Specialist for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent’s leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.