Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Pratling Street, Maidstone, Kent
Job Title: Sales Co-Ordinator
Purpose of the job: To act as the customers' contact point with the organisation to facilitate the buying process from enquiry to invoice. Manage and develop customer relationships to ensure Capital Concrete is the customers' supplier of choice.
* Answer phones/enquiries for all customers (internal & external)
* Control and respond to email requests (internal & external)
* Customer service
* Right 1st time data entry
* Query reduction
* Work towards department targets and business objectives
* Manage and develop personal customer relationships
* Administer all customer communications including quotes, orders and invoices in a reasonable time frame
* Resolve queries/complaints
* Ensure completeness of data by liaison on price, mix, and contact/delivery details
Knowledge and skills:
Essential - Excellent telephone skills, innovation & change, compliance, analysis & decision making, planning & organising, information technology, teamwork.
Desirable - Negotiation, technical training, group awareness, product knowledge.
Previous industry/job experience: Essential - Customer service orientation, at least two years in a similar customer service environment which involved selling and negotiation skills.
Other specific requirements: Proficient in Microsoft applications, team player, flexible and enthusiastic, strong people skills, willing to work extra hours if required
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.