Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£30k - £45k DOE
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Full Time, Permanent
c. £30-45k DOE, NEG
Are you an Environmental Science graduate with a passion for Sustainability?!
Are you interested in Agriculture?
Do you have strong analytical skills and a keen interest in developing your career within the Sustainability sector?
We are proud to be exclusively representing a fantastic business who are one of a kind locally, and offer a rare opportunity for a driven, confident and enthusiastic Sustainability Analyst. Working alongside a true professional and expert in his field, you’ll receive one to one training and support like no other, as well as being given autonomy to carve your own career and your ideas will be listened to – for the right candidate the sky truly is the limit.
If you are interested in travel, this role could offer just that for the right person in the medium to longer term, with huge growth potential. You will be at the forefront of cutting edge ideas on renewable energy, sustainable agriculture and improving the carbon footprint globally – what could be more exciting?!
As the Sustainability Analyst for this restigrous business:
• Collating large data sets through liaison with various stakeholders with a view to contribution to regular reports
• Ensuring data is submitted on time; liaising with colleagues globally with awareness of cultural differences
• Dealing with any queries externally on environmental sustainability, with support for more technical issues
• Analyzing a large amount of sustainability data to spot year on year trends
• Scan reports and data for any anomalies and correct as appropriate
• Acting as point of contact internally for queries related to environmental and social data submission and reporting
• Extensive report and article writing – relaying trends and data in an engaging and simple way; this could include ESG reports, social media and web content, media articles
• Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate for this Sustainability Analyst role will:
• Be genuinely passionate about Environmental Sustainability with a CV that demonstrates this
• Be well educated with a relevant degree – Environmental Science/Sustainability etc.
• Have some knowledge/interest in agriculture / agricultural processes
• Have experience in a relevant role
• Be proficient in using Microsoft Excel, with PowerBI or SQL an advantage (but NOT essential)
• Be a great communicator, able to build relationships, with an awareness of cultural differences globally
• Be an innovative and solutions led thinker, confident to present new ideas
• Be analytical with great reporting skills
• Have experience in data analysis
• Have a strong grasp of the English language, enjoying writing to a high standard
• Have an awareness of different research methods
• Have a strong work ethic – this is a career opportunity that deserves someone who sees the dream job that it is!
• Be able to work independently
• Potentially be able to travel where necessary
• Full UK Driving License and own transport due to remote location
This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a sought after employer locally who offer a generous salary and benefits package, dependent on experience, including 25 days holiday + BH as well as hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 from home), and the chance to learn and gain valuable experience, as well as the opportunity to make an impact and be noticed within an established business where personal and professional development is absolutely available.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! THESE ROLES DON’T COME AROUND OFTEN!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.