Credit Controller *Successful company+Friendly finance team*
Up to £26000.00 per annum + + Bonus OTE £30k
If you're looking for a new position as a Credit Controller then please get in touch, we have a brilliant new vacancy for you!
Your next Employer is a National company with approximately 30 people in their Head office.
Please find all the details below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Ashford, office based
Salary: £26,000 with performance related bonus = £30k
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm
Team: You'd be working as part of a Credit Control team of 12 - made up of 7 Credit Controller sand 5 support assistants.
* 20 days annual leave, plus a day off for your birthday, increasing to 25 days after 2 years
* Benenden Healthcare
* Company incentive schemes
* A structured pathway for your career development
* Contributory pension scheme
* Company discounts scheme for high street retailers
* Free parking
As a Credit Controller your duties and responsibilities would be:
* The monitoring and collection of current & overdue debts
* Telephone calls to clients and establishing strong relationships
* Setting up new clients on the internal systems/ad hoc invoicing
* Monitoring and reviewing client credit limits
* Regular debt monitoring and reporting
* Liaising with the company network to resolve queries
* Producing reminder letters and escalation letters
* Following up of reminder letter process
* Bad Debt collection legal procedures, including liaison with solicitors and other collection agencies
* Cash allocation using Excel and SAGE 200
* Bespoke invoicing using various client systems/portals and reconciliation to our internal systems
* Ad hoc client reports using Excel
* Arranging the set up and monthly collection of clients paying by Direct Debit
You'll need the following skills and experience to be ideal for this position:
* Experience as a Credit Controller with an understanding of Sales Ledger
* A Team player with excellent communication skills
* The ability to prioritise tasks
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.