Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£12.50 - £13.20 per hour
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Monday – Friday 37 hours a week
£12.50 - £13.20ph
Ongoing (Potential Permanent placement for the right role)
An exciting new opportunity has opened for an Events Coordinator within an established college located in Dartford, this position is an ongoing temporary role however, there is a permanent placement for the right candidate.
The Events Assistant would be working alongside the Outreach Coordinator and supporting the Marketing team. The ideal candidate for this role would be enthusiastic, driven and have a proactive way of thinking!
Duties for this role include:
• Responsible for organising events throughout the business from star to finish; both onsite and virtual
• Diary management; scheduling events, open days, and any other ongoings
• Liaising with internal and external parties
• Creating new ways to increase customer engagement, and maximise visitor numbers
• Supporting colleagues to respond to any visitor queries during events
• Representing the business at events, contributing to the development and success of the organisation
• Acting as the first point of contact for events enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for line management of the Events Assistant
The successful candidate will have/ be:
• Previous experience working within an Events role
• A Degree (or equivalent) within Marketing/ Business is desirable
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to stay calm under pressure
• A strong communicator with excellent telephone manner
• Knowledge of arranging virtual and onsite events
• A full, clean driving licence is essential due to the nature of this role
If you feel this is the right role for you then apply now! What’s stopping you?
This role is being handled by Samantha Grove, Senior Temporaries Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should therefore make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.