Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Up to £30000 per annum
Our clients is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Production Planner to join their team!
As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the production schedule to ensure that the organization meets customer demand in a timely and efficient manner.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including production, purchasing, and logistics, to ensure that all production processes run smoothly.
* Developing and maintaining the production schedule
* Monitoring inventory levels and raw material availability
* Coordinating with purchasing to ensure timely delivery of materials
* Identifying and addressing production delays or bottlenecks
* Analyzing production data to identify areas for improvement
* Collaborating with logistics to ensure timely shipment of finished goods
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in a production planning role
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with ERP systems
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a motivated and skilled Production Planner looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.