Account Manager *Hybrid working+Excellent Culture+Benefits*
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
We're super excited to be recruiting for this successful Marketing agency in their search for an Account Manager.
Please find all the details below:
Job title: Account Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k
Location: Canterbury (Hybrid working is available, although the team all choose to be in the office where there's such a great energy!)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 35 hours a week, with a hybrid working approach, core hours 10am- 3pm, it's then your choice how and when you complete the remaining hours.
* One of the best company cultures we've ever recruited for. This company believe in a culture of transparency and education, supporting colleagues, clients and their audience with sharing skills, training and content that helps educate them all.
* A company who are dedicated to promoting the health and well being of their staff.
* All their staff are fully equipped to work remotely; however, they ask that you live within a commutable distance to their Canterbury office for those times when face to face collaboration is needed.
* You'll also benefit from free life insurance, optional health and dental insurance, paid volunteering days, annual training budgets, access to trade shows and exhibitions, plus regular company social events.
* Modern and spacious office features a podcast studio, chill-out lounge, Dartboard, Snooker table and is just a stone's throw from Canterbury West railway station, with fantastic high-speed links to Central London. The city's best bars and restaurants are also on our doorstep - perfect for a post-work drink.
* This company has grown from 8 employees to 20+ and the plan is to expand to 40+ over the next few years so opportunities to develop your carer are available.
The role: As an Account Manager you will build relationships and ensure customers are happy. Our client would like to recruit a candidate who has excellent communication, strong organisation, attention to detail, people management skills, common sense, humour, patience and commitment. It is a fast-paced, rewarding role where you really do take ownership of your client accounts and ultimately their growth and success.
Your key responsibilities as an Account Manager:
* Proactively manage a portfolio of clients, including monitoring project growth and initiatives that can drive additional revenue.
* Maintaining a plan of anticipated work in the pipeline document.
* Working with relevant team members to create reports and presentations for client reviews.
* Understanding the client's business and current industry trends.
* Understanding, interpreting and acting on servicing client needs as quickly as possible.
* Providing counsel to clients on solutions to communications across all touch points.
* Ensuring that client expectations are set and met appropriately in all instances.
* Working with the Project Manager and Campaign Delivery Manager to ensure that brief and new work is communicated into the team to be planned and delivered.
* Monitoring the financial status of owned clients, proactively looking for opportunities to grow the account.
* Monitoring financial practice, hourly rates and policy.
* Understanding and being aware of the P&L for the business.
* Ensuring all costs over and above the financial scope identified at the outset of the project are clearly identified and approved before progressing further work on the project.
* Seeking approval on write-offs and agency costs and managing this in partnership with the Head of Client Services.
* Creating content for use on the company website and social media.
* Maintaining a current certification in Google Analytics and Ads each year.
* Maintaining a current certification in HubSpot Inbound Marketing.
* Actively working towards developing leadership skills, using tools such as HubSpot academy and external training programs as agreed with the Senior Leadership Team.
We'd love to speak to candidates with the following:
* Account Management experience
* Marketing background and experience within an agency preferred.
* A Team player who can facilitate teamwork across client and agency teams.
* A Passion for their work and a key driver for high creative standards.
* Confident to present work to clients with conviction and passion.
* A clear communicator who can contribute inside the agency, at client meetings and ensures project teams and clients are kept up to date at all times.
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity where you can really grow your career at this company.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.