Trade Store Supervisor
+ Company Benefits
Romford, Greater London
KHR - Recruitment Specialists
Store Supervisor (Trade Industry)
£23,092k with generous bonus scheme, OTE of £26,565
Guaranteed bonus for the first 6 months
My client is looking for candidates who have excellent customer service skills and have an approachable and friendly manner when assisting and serving customers. You will build and maintain working relationships with customers and key account holders.
KHR are working with a market-leading company who have great success in over 70 countries worldwide; At present, they are looking to recruit a Store Assistant (Trade Industry). You will be a proactive individual looking for a long-term career. You will be willing to grow within the business, learn & develop your skills daily and proactively contribute to the success of the store.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
* Open and close the store daily
* Create a welcoming environment for new customers and existing account holders
* General day to day upkeep of the store areas adhering to health & safety procedures
* Open Day preparation/product demonstrations
* Advise customers on promotions and company giveaways
* Stock control and stock replenishment
* Cash & Credit card handling & banking
* Order processing
* Value-added selling
* Handle any telephone enquiries & email enquiries from customers or internal staff
* Store security & alarm call-out
* Ensure areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
* Work with local sales representatives to develop and grow the branch catchment area
* Passionate about customer service
* Ability to build and develop working relationships
* You will be a self-starter and be proactive
* 'Hands-on' with a practical attitude
* Possess good organisational skills
* Computer literate
* You will be committed & reliable
To be considered please apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.