£50k - £55k
Cobb & Jones Recruitment
FP&A Manager | Mid-Kent – Hybrid | £50k - £55k
An International business requires an FP&A candidate with strong managerial experience to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The companies offices are based in the Mid-Kent area and offer Hybrid working with up to 3 days working from home.
This is an exciting new opportunity where you will oversee the consolidated reporting to the Group reporting team, whilst ensuring accuracy of recording and reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow forecasting and capital expenditure.
The main responsibilities include:-
• Delivery of all forecasting and month end reporting and disclosures to Group Finance, accurately and on time.
• Providing management, supervision, coaching to the FP&A Team
• Driving the FP&A process throughout the month to ensure that key deadlines are observed and met.
• Driving the forecast process, planning and monitoring tasks are completed to plan in order to deliver a coherent forecast.
• Communication of Actual results, Forecast and budget changes.
• Supporting the team in the collation of evidence for the internal auditors.
• Work closely with the Analyst to investigate trends and anomalies to improve forecast accuracy.
• Assist with any ad-hoc queries or projects.
You will be:-
• Ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified, however QBE will be considered
• Have excellent Excel skills
• Have excellent communication skills
• The ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Have moderately complex group consolidation process experience
• Knowledgeable of multi-currency consolidation
• Inquisitive with the ability to challenge existing processes by suggesting alternatives to aid productivity or enhance compliance
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.