Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits DOE
Location: Work from home
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits DOE
Kick Interactive, a full service digital agency based in Chatham. Kent. We specialise in creating bespoke ecommerce websites.
We are looking for a project manager who will take a project from start to finish. Working closely with customers and our internal team to deliver industry leading ecommerce websites.
The right candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A good understanding of websites and web development.
- Good presentation.
- An understanding of agile project management.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to recognise priorities and change them accordingly.
- Good decision making.
- Excellent understanding of scrum processes.
- Agile project management experience.
An understanding of the following would be fantastic, but not a deal breaker:
- JIRA project management software.
- GIT Hub for version control.
- UX UI process and best practices.
If you’re looking for a chance to take your skills to the next level then get in touch.
Email your CV using the apply online button along with a short introduction.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.