Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£24000 to £30000 per annum
Goldhawk Associates Ltd
Our client, a well-established and successful business based in Dartford, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the purchase ledger reflects accurate and up to date records and that all payments made are fully authorised and in line with company procedures.
Key duties will include:
- Review the integrity of purchase ledger information
- Register invoices received on to the purchase ledger
- Pass invoices to relevant colleagues for authorisation
- Ensure only invoices that are fully authorised are processed for payment
- Post payments to the purchase ledger recording transactions against the correct nominal codes
- Provide cover to pay suppliers in accordance with their agreed payment terms, taking settlement discounts wherever available
- Maintain accurate and current supplier records on the purchase ledger
- Maintain complete and accurate filing records of purchase ledger transactions for audit purposes
- Purchase matching function for stock related invoices and credit notes
- Statement reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be proactive, diligent and possess similar experience of the above duties.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.