£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
New Appointments Group
We are currently looking to appoint a permanent role for a switched on Data Analyst to join a growing business based in offices at the prestigious Discovery Park site. Offering a day or two in the office and working from home the rest of the week, this client offers a flexible working environment and the opportunity to develop your skills further
25 + 8 days holiday, Pension, car parking and paying up to £30,000/annum for the right person.
* You will be responsible for reviewing and updating large and small amounts of data, liaising with the suppliers and customers
* Trouble shooting, data collection and integration
* Client support through data analysis
* Creation and maintenance of queries on SQL
* Great communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
* Qualified in a relevant field ideally
* SQL knowledge is important but can be basic as full training and development will continue to happen in this area
* Strong MS Excel and data manipulation skills are essential and accuracy levels are paramount
* Experience of manipulating/analysing data using MS Excel spreadsheets in a previous role.
* Experience in Databases and CRM's or good systems knowledge
* Ability to pick up new areas quickly
Working Monday to Friday - core hours 08.30 to 17.00
Apply today if this sounds like the job for you.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.